Add some information about the album below, the author, or any other background context. Make it a few sentences long so folks can pick up some informative tidbits. Then, link them off to some social networking sites or contact information.
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for and all associated websites.
1. These Terms
Welcome to Infografz. These are the terms and conditions (Terms) which govern your use of Infografz app and (2) any of our associated websites.
For the purpose of these Terms �Mobile Device� includes a smartphone or other mobile or handheld device (such as a tablet) with an open operating system capable of exchanging data via 3G, 4G or wirelessly over a computer network (for example Apple OS iPhones, iPads, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Android OS phones tablets and Symbian OS phones and tablet devices).
These terms apply regardless of whatever user device you are using (including desktop, laptop or mobile web browser, digital television, mobile phones, automobile-based personal computers, handheld digital devices, and any other Mobile Device or technology whether now known or developed in the future).
You will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms when you use, access or browse content on our app or website, register your details with us or subscribe for email or online services or send us an email.
For the purposes of these Terms: "Content" includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on our app and website from time to time (including, anything made available for download or sharing); �including� and its derivations mean �including, without limitation�; "material" includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images; and "Trade Marks" means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the app or website.
2. Changes to these Terms
We may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the app and / or website after posting will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
3. About us and our business
The app is operated by or on behalf of <> ("DQ", "we" or "our"). We are a company registered in England and Wales with the company registration number 09285570. Our registered office address is 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX and our VAT number is .
Access to our email services and to some areas of the app and webites are restricted to users who have registered their details with us. You must not use a false name or email or provide any false information nor impersonate another person when registering for use of our app, website and our email services. If you have a password for registration, you shall not share or disclose it to any third party, nor allow any third party to use your password to gain access to the areas and services for registered users. We may refuse or remove or suspend your registration at any time.
5. Intellectual Property
Few contents published via our app and website have been aggregated from sources that are publically available. In all such cases, the app and website acknowledge the third party source from where this has been sourced from. If you are the original publisher of this content and would like to contact us with regards such publication, please do so by launching the infograph and providing us with more details using the feedback icon or section.
On all other instances, we are the owners or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the app or website, content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse, share for non-commercial purposes and use the app and our website (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with paragraph 6 below.
We strive to only represent factual content on our app and websites based on trusted datasets sources. At no point in time do we distort findings that have been classified as factual by our AI engines.
6. Access and use of the app and website
You may use the site for personal non-commercial use only. You may share, download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not:
(1) download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the app or our website; nor
(2) reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive for commercial purposes without our prior written consent; nor
(3) modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
(4) utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
(5) systematically forward links to this app or website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
(6) copy or extract data from app and our website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
Any such use of this website or content is prohibited without an appropriate licence. Please contact us at
If you wish to syndicate or licence any content from this app or our website for your website, please email us at .
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using or registering for use of the app or our website, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else�s rights or use and enjoyment of the app or website. In particular, you must not use the app and our website in a manner or upload any material or link to any material and distort the content with an intent to publish and falsify or conduct fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property right).
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Site. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any Content on the app and website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in both cases none of , its directors, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Site, email services or password.
7. Submission of Materials
If you submit materials to us, you agree:
(1) to grant us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, republish, store, archive, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, perform, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such material (including any ideas, concepts or formats) in any manner and in any format and/or media;
(2) to any moral rights in the material submitted;
(3) that we may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your material; and
(4) that we may monitor your use of the Site and any communications made via the Site.
In submitting material to us, you warrant that any material you submit:
(5) is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
(6) is not obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and you shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
(7) We may choose to publish or not publish any material you submit to us and exercise our rights in relation to that material in our absolute discretion. On instances where our engines classify your content as biased and / or non-factual, we may choose to not publish your submission to preserve our core principles of our platform offering.
(8) We accept no liability for any content submitted by you or other users and third parties. We do not vet or pre-screen any material that you or other users and third parties have submitted to the Site, however we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability any material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
8. Data Protection and Privacy
Most of the online sales and other e-commerce services available via the Site are provided either by us as an agent for third party suppliers or directly by third parties via websites that are framed on the Site. For some goods and services, however, we act as principal meaning that the resulting legal contract for the goods or services in question will be made directly between you and us. Where we act as principal, specific terms and conditions will apply to any resulting online sales and these will be drawn to your attention before the sale is complete. Where we act as agent for third party suppliers or where we frame third party websites, the following applies:
(1) the contract for the goods or services in question will be made directly between you and the relevant supplier. In most cases this will mean that there will be separate terms and conditions governing the contract as each supplier will have its own terms and conditions relating to the supply of those goods or services. Please make sure that you have read the relevant supplier's terms and conditions before completing your transaction. You can obtain a copy of the relevant supplier's terms and conditions by contacting the supplier directly; and
(2) we have no contractual liability to you in respect of the goods or services provided by the third party supplier. We may, however, still be liable to you if we have been negligent, if we have misrepresented important information or if we have been in breach of any other relevant law.
10. Third party links
The Site contains hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
11. Advertising and Sponsorship
Parts of the Site contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all legal and regulatory requirements and does not contain any material which is objectionable including, without limit, information which is defamatory, obscene, threatening or untrue. We are not responsible for any such material or any error or inaccuracy contained in such material and any issues which you may have should be raised directly with the relevant advertiser or sponsor.
For more information about placing advertising or sponsorship on the Site, please contact to (separate terms and conditions apply).
and our website contains contextual links to third party infographs from which we do not intend to earn revenue. We ensure all content published on our platform is never influenced by advertisers or an affiliate, nor are they written for the purpose of promoting a product.
12. Promotions, competitions and prize draws
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on the Site. Any such competitions, prize draws and/or other promotions will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you at the relevant time.
13. Exclusions and limitations of liability
All information and/or data on our app and website is provided on an "as is" basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the app and site or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
We are not authorised by the Financial Services Authority of England. The information and/or data made available via our app and website is provided by us and our data providers for your general information only and use and is not intended for trading purposes or to address your particular financial or other requirements. In particular, the information and/or data on the Site:
(1) does not constitute any form of advice (financial, investment, tax, medical, legal or otherwise); and
(2) does not constitute any inducement, invitation or recommendation relating to any of the products listed or referred to; and
(3) is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining to make) any specific investment or other decisions; and
(4) has not been issued or approved by Data Quarks Limited for the purposes of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (as amended from time to time).
APPROPRIATE EXPERT INDEPENDENT ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR OTHER DECISIONS. OUR PLATFORM IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST YOU WITH SUCH DECISIONS.
Neither Data Quarks Limited nor any of its data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to availability of the app or website services or that the Site and/or our operation of it, the Content or the server that makes the Site available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the app and website and/or the Content will be uninterrupted.
You agree that Data Quarks Limited, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
(1) interruption of business; or
(2) access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Site; or
(3) data non-delivery, data misdelivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
(4) third party website links on the Site; or
(5) reliance on the information contained on the Site; or
(6) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site; or
(7) any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in theContent; or
(8) events beyond our reasonable control.
Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, Data Quarks Limited does not exclude or limit its liability for:
(1) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or
(2) fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(3) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified Data Quarks Limited and its data providers and affiliates on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
(1) any breach of these Terms by you; or
(2) your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
(3) your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our Suppliers.
Any contractual or legal relationship between you and Data Quarks Limited will be concluded in English.
All notices shall be given by e-mail to us at or, to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during the registration process (if any). Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after e-mail is sent or 3 days after the date of posting.
These Terms (together with any variations to them pursuant to section 2) form the entire agreement between the parties concerning your access to, browsing and/or use of the Site and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements, understandings and representations made between us (whether written or oral) concerning the Site.
The licence granted in section 5 above is personal to you and may not be assigned, transferred or sub-licensed (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership or joint venture of any kind between us or to authorise either of us to act as agent for the other, and neither of us shall have authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way (including but not limited to the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power).
If the whole or any part of any provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason the same shall to the extent required be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
No waiver by Data Quarks Limited of any breach of these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and Data Quarks Limited shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
The rights and remedies of Data Quarks Limited under these Terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
These Terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Terms and/or your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
Our business and supply chains
The is a multi-platform media organisation employing a workforce with diverse skill sets.
Its core business is publication of news content as infographs in online media via app and our website made available through digital media formats, including web and digital content on computers and mobile devices.
Our company is domiciled in the United Kingdom and is intended for global audience.
We engage with a number of suppliers for our operations, including resourcing, editing, publishing and distribution, building and office services, events services, media services, recruitment, technology, training.
Policies and Processes
The Company strives to maintain the highest standards of conduct and ethical behaviour from our employees and our suppliers.
Our policies make it clear to our staff and our suppliers the actions and behaviour expected of them.
Our employees and our suppliers are required to observe those policies and codes. We undertake due diligence when engaging with new suppliers and received assurances from them that they provide safe working conditions where necessary, treat workers with dignity and respect, and act ethically and within the law in their use of resources.
Additionally our whistleblowing policy encourages our employees, customers, business partners and suppliers and to report any concerns. The areas of enhanced risk are monitored by our procurement and compliance teams.
This statement has been approved by the organisation's Senior Management Group, who will review and update it periodically.
Anonymised non personal data such as usage of the app/site can be used for research purposes, including academic research.